Falling film evaporators are designed by AMT with special care to meet a wide variety of specifications and duties of the final products. AMT has acquired substantial experience and know how to comply with customer requirements
Salient Features of Falling Film Evaporator
Liquid distribution is through distributor plates placed at top of calandria.
The film is going with gravity.
- Thinner film formation throughout the tubes.
- Shorter product contact time.
- Concentration of highly-sensitive materials.
- The falling film can be operated at much lower del T.
- The lower del T is favorable to vapor recompression and consequently the energy consumption is low.
- Concentration level can be achieved upto 45% TS.
- Useful for the concentration of milk, apple juice, malt etc.